(3) Loosely install four washers (16) and nuts (15) to hold
straps in place.
(4) Install two top resilient pads (4) and bottom resilient pad
(14) to tank, and tighten strap nuts (15).
(5) Connect fuel tank-to-fuel shutoff valve hose (6) to fuel
tank elbow (7).
(6) Position frame tube (1) to frame, and add shim washers (11)
as required to maintain a gap of 1/2 washer thickness between tube and
frame at both ends of tube.
(7) Secure tube to frame with four washers (13) and two screws
(8) Position lifting bracket (2) to frame, and add shim washers
(11) as required to maintain a gap of one washer thickness between
bracket and frame at both ends of bracket.
(9) Secure lifting bracket to frame with two spacers (9),
washers (10), and screws (8).
(10) Connect spring (18) to lifting bracket.
(11) Fill fuel tank, start engines, and check for fuel leakage.