(12) Connect spring (17) to lifting bracket.
Record on DA Form 2408-3 (Equipment
Maintenance Record) if replacement
engine has been installed.
Inspection After Installation.
(1) Check oil level in engine as prescribed in LO 5-2805-203-14
(2) Check electrical connections to make certain they are tight
(3) Check for lubricant and fuel leaks. Make certain all con-
nections are secure.
Engine Belt Drive Sheave and Adapter (fig. 5-2).
(1) Remove two setscrews retaining bushing and sheave to shaft
(2) Using one setscrew as jack screw in threaded puller hole,
tighten and push sheave from bushing.
(3) Remove jack screw, sheave, bushing, and key from adapter.
(4) Remove four screws and washers, and remove adapter from
Engine belt drive sheave and adapter -exploded view.