Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect bores and mounting surfaces on sheave, bushing, and
adapter for wear, grooves, nicks, and scratches.
Replace parts if damage is beyond repair.
(2) Inspect threaded parts for burred or damaged threads.
Remove burrs or replace parts.
(1) Position adapter to engine and secure with four washers and
(2) Install key, bushing and sheave on shaft of adapter.
(3) Secure sheave and bushing to shaft of adapter with two
FUEL TANK MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
This section contains instructions for removal, test-
ing, and installation (replacement) of the fuel tank.
Fuel Tank Removal (fig. 5-3).
(1) Make certain all power is turned OFF.
(3) Disconnect spring (18) from lifting bracket (2).
(4) Remove two screws (8), spacers (9), and washers (10), and
remove lifting bracket and washers (11) from outer frame (19).