(1) Position manifold with two flanges and gasket to engine and
secure with two screws.
(2) Position manifold bracket to manifold, and tighten screw
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
This section contains instructions for organizational
maintenance of the generator drive belts, generator control panel
repair and controls, and electrical harness and cables.
The generator is operated as a starter to start
the gasoline engine, which is governed at 3,600 rpm to drive the
The generator regulator controls the voltage
generator at 4,500 rmp.
output and current flow through the interconnecting electrical har-
nesses and cables.
(1) Loosen three screws securing drive belt brace to generator
(2) Loosen two screws securing generator and inner frame.
(3) Push generator away from engine until -inch deflection is
obtained when 3 to 4 pounds force is applied to midpoint of belt