(1) Make certain all power is turned OFF.
(2) Drain fuel (par. 4-15) below level of fuel shutoff valve
(3) Disconnect fuel tank-to-shutoff valve hose (3) at valve
hose connector (7).
(4) Turn valve counterclockwise and remove fuel filter (13).
(5) If replacement valve is to be installed, remove connector
cap (11), and two elbows (8) from defective valve.
Inspect valve for cracks and
Inspection and Repair.
Replace valve that shows either of these defects.
(1) If replacement fuel shutoff valve (10) is to be installed,
reinstall connector (7), cap (11), and two elbows (8) on new valve.
(2) Thread valve into fuel filter (13) by turning clockwise.
(3) Connect fuel tank-to-shutoff valve hose (3) to valve hose
(4) Start engine, and check for fuel leakage.
(1) Remove two screws and six washers securing two mufflers to