(2) Remove four screws (5), nuts (7), and eight washers (6)
securing mount to outer frame.
(3) Support inner frame, and remove mount.
Inspect resilient mounts for cracks,
Inspection and Repair.
Replace mounts that show any one of
wear, and loss of resiliency.
(1) Position resilient mount (4) between inner frame (1) and
outer frame (8).
(2) Secure mount to outer frame with eight washers (6), four
screws (5), and nuts (7).
(3) Secure inner frame to mount and outer frame with two
washers (3) and screw (2).
FUEL, AIR INTAKE, AND EXHAUST SYSTEM
This section contains instructions for draining and
inspecting the fuel tank.
Also, this section will cover the inspec-
tion and replacement of the fuel lines, fittings, hoses, muffler,
The inspection, service, repair, and replacement of the
fuel filter will also be covered.
Refer to TM 5-2805-203-14 for maintenance instruc-
tions on the carburetor, fuel pump, air cleaner, and preheater.
The generator set incorporates a positive-feed
pressure fuel system.
Fuel taken from the fuel tank is drawn through
the fuel shutoff valve and filter by the fuel pump and forced under
pressure into the carburetor.
The carburetor mixes the fuel with air
drawn through the air cleaner, air cleaner hose, and preheater.