b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
Dry cleaning solvent (Fed. Spec. P-D-680,
Type II) used to clean parts is potentially
dangerous to personnel and property. Do
not use near open flame or excessive heat.
Flash point of solvent is 140 F (60 C).
(1) Clean items with a cloth dampened in clean-
ing solvent, Fed. Spec. P-D-680 Type II, and dry
(3) Inspect the terminals for stripped threads.
(4) Replace a damaged terminal board.
(1) Position the remote control terminal board
in place on the control box.
(2) Secure the remote control terminal board
to the control box with screws, washers, and nuts.
(3) Reconnect electrical leads.
7 - 1 0 . T e r m i n a l B o a r d ( T B 2
a. Removal. Refer to figure 7-7 and the follow-
ing instructions to remove the terminal board.
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical leads as nec-
(2) Remove the nuts, washers, and screws
which secure the terminal board to the control box.
(3) Remove the terminal board.
(2) Inspect for burned areas and cracks.
7 - 1
C h a n g e