(3) Inspect the terminals for damaged
7-9. Remote Control Terminal Board
(4) Replace a damaged load terminal board.
a. Removal. Refer to figure 7-6 and the follow.
ing instructions to remove the remote control termi-
(1) Position the load terminal board in place
on the control box.
(2) Secure the load terminal board with wash-
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical leads as nec-
ers, screws and nuts.
(3) Reconnect electrical leads.
(2) Remove the nuts, screws, and washers
which secure the remote control terminal board to
the control box.
(3) Remove the remote control terminal
F i g u r e
7 - 6 .
R e m o t e
c o n t r o l
t e r m i n a l
b o a r d ,
r e m o v a l
a n d
i n s t a l l a t i o n
( T B 3 )