7-8. Load Terminal Board (TB1)
(2) Remove the nuts, washers and screws
a. Removal. Refer to figure 7-5 and the follow-
which secure the load terminal board to the control
ing instructions to remove the load terminal board.
(1) Tag and disconnect electrical leads as nec-
(3) Remove the load terminal board.
Figure 7-5. Load terminal board, removal and installation.
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
dangerous to personnel and property. Do
not use near open flame or excessive heat.
Flash point of solvent is 140°F(60°C).
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
(1) Clean the load terminal board thoroughly
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
with a clean cloth dampened in cleaning solvent,
nt (Fed. Spec. P-D-680,
Fed. Spec. P-D-680 Type II, and dry thoroughly.
Type 11) used to clean parts is potentially
(2) Inspect the load terminal board for cracks,
Dry cleaning solve
and burned areas,