Figure 4-29. Outlet receptacle (J1) (Model MEP-017A)
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
Clean all parts in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid inhalation of solvent fumes and
prolonged exposure of skin to cleaning
solvent. Wash exposed skin thoroughly.
Dry cleaning solvent (Fed. Spec. P-D-680,
Type II) used to clean parts is potentially
dangerous to personnel and property. Do
not use near open flame or excessive heat.
Flash point of solvent is 140°F (60°C).
(1) Clean the exterior surfaces with a clean
cloth dampened in cleaning solvent, Fed. Spec. P-D-
680, Type II, and dry thoroughly.
(2) Inspect the receptacle for burned contacts
and for cracks and other damage.
(3) Replace a defective outlet receptacle.
(1) Reconnect electrical leads to the duplex re-
(2) Secure receptacle in the control box with
lockwashers and screws.
(3) Position receptacle cover gasket and cover
in place on control box and secure with lockwashers
4-44. Top Resilient Mounts.
a. Removal. Refer to figure 4-30 and the follow-
ing instructions to remove the resilient mounts.
(1) Remove screws and washers securing the
top resilient mounts to the control box.
(2) Remove nuts, washers, and screws secu-
ring the resilient
mounts to the control box brack-
(3) Remove the resilient mounts.