(3) Inspect the terminals for damage and
(4) Operate the unit and inspect for proper
operation. When moved to the ON position, the
breaker should hold and should not trip OFF.
(5) Replace a defective circuit breaker.
(1) Position circuit breaker in place and se-
cure with lockwashers and screws.
(2) Reconnect all leads.
4-42. Control Relays (K1, K2, K3, and
a. Removal. Refer to figure 4-27 and the follow-
ing instructions to remove the control relays.
(1) Remove screws and lockwashers securing
the control relays in the relay sockets.
(2) Remove relays by pulling straight out.
Figure 4-27. Control relays, removal and installation-