Figure 4-24. Control panel controls, instruments, and panel lights, removal and installation.
b. Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(1) Carefully and thoroughly clean the exte-
rior of the time totalizing meter with a clean lint
(2) Inspect meter for signs of burned areas,
damaged threads, dents, loosened or corroded con-
tacts, and for chipped or broken glass.
(3) Replace a defective time totalizing meter.
When installing the time totalizing
meter be certain that all wire leads
are returned to the correct terminals.
If these instructions are not followed,
serious damage will result.
(1) Position the time totalizing meter in place
on the control panel.
(2) Secure with screws, washers, and nuts.
(3) Reconnect leads.