Figure 6-3. Generator fan, removal and installation.
(4) Using figure 6-3 as a
(5) Remove the generator
guide, remove the
stator housing (fig.
(item 27, figure 9-2) using the proper
rotor and screw into end of crankshaft.
Screw the bushing into rotor and tighten
until rotor is free of crankshaft.
(7) Using figure 6-5 as a guide, remove the
generator adapter from the engine.
(1) Using figure 6-5 as a guide, install the
generator adapter on the engine.
(2) Position the generator rotor (27, fig. 9-2)
on the chankshaft of the engine.
(3) Using figure 6-4 as a guide, install the
generator stator housing.
(4) Refer to figure 6-3 and install the genera-
(5) Install the generator end cover.
(6) Install the fuel tank and bracket (para 4-
22 and 4-23).
(7) Install the control box (para 6-3).
Figure 64. Generator stator housing, removal and installation.