Figure 4-16. Connector cover plate
and receptacle connector, removal
and installation (Model MEP-016A).
4-25. Load Terminals and Insulator
(1) Replace the connector.
from inside the control box.
minals and insulator as follows:
(3) Connect all electrical leads and remove all
(1) Tag and disconnect all electrical leads.
External Shunt, Bussbars and Load
(Model MEP-026A, MEP-026C)
(2) Remove the four screws.
(3) Following removal of the mounting hard-
ware, pull the terminal block from the control box.
(1) Open or remove the control box cover (para
(1) Replace the terminal block.
external shunt, bussbars, and load terminals.
(2) Replace the four screws.
(3) Connect all electrical leads and remove the
shunt, bussbars, and load terminals.
The load terminals and insulator for Model
MEP-021A, MEP-021C are removed and in-
stalled in a similar manner.